- Open a Dossier
- In the Dossier, open Actions menu (Cogwheels)
- Open Financial, Select Generate Revenue
- In the menu that opens, select the Activity you want to generate Revenue for
- Optional: Update/Adjust pricing
- Select OK
- Open Cost-Revenue
- Find the Revenue line you have just created
- Open Actions Menu (Cogwheels)
- Select Set to Process
- Right click the Revenue Line (for multiple Cost-Revenue lines in a Invoice, see: Finance - Add multiple Cost-Revenue Lines to a an Invoice)
- Select Generate Invoice
- Open Page Invoices
- Find the Invoice you want to generate and right-click this line
- Select Send Outgoing Invoice
- Select Invoice
- Send the e-mail
- Wait a couple seconds → Right click the Invoice
- Select Send to Financial Portal
- Click Ok
- Open Financial Invoices Portal
- Open the Actions menu (cogwheels)
- Select Send Files
- One of two thing will happen:
- Invoice is sent to the Portal (Unit4)
- You can download the file ready for upload (AFAS/Exact)
Step 1: Add Cost / Revenue,
In Dossier, select the Cost-Revenue tab and add a Cost / Revenue. The C/R field determines whether it will be a cost or a revenue.
When finished, the Status is: Open
Step 2: Revenues to process,
From the action button, select: Revenue to process.
When done, the status is: To Process
Step 3: Generate Outgoing invoice,
From the action button, select: Generate Outgoing Invoice.
When done, the status is: Invoiced
Step 4: Outgoing Invoices,
Go to Invoices, and select the invoice. The current status is Open. You can right click and select 'Outgoing Invoices' or edit the invoice and select 'Outgoing Invoices' from the action button.
A popup appears and select 'Invoice'.
A next popup appears and select 'Execute'.
When done, the status is: Printed
Step 5: Send to Financial Portal
You can right click and select 'Send to financial Portal' or edit the invoice and select 'Send to financial portal' from the action button.
Go to Financial portal and see: