In this section you can manage relations and their Locations.
When adding or editing a relation a screen appears to fill out the relations contact data.
Two fields are special:
- Relation Type: A relation can be more than one type (Link to edit relation type)
- Relation Group: You can add a relation to one or more groups (Link to edit relation group)
Below there are a few tabs:
Relation Invoice (tab)
In this tab you can define where an invoice should be sent to for this relation. The relation Owner is the business unit within the tenant that has a buisiness with this relation.For each business unit a Relation invoice should be added.
When a relation Invoice is added, you can fill out the following:
- Relation Invoice: This is a shortcut name. It is automatically filled out when Relation Linked To is filled out.
- Relation Owner: The business unit within the tenant that can send an invoice
- Relation Linked To: Usually the Relation name, but when an invoice should be send to a different relation is can be filled out here.
- Credit Limit Warning:
- Credit Limit Block:
- Credit Limit Based On: Revenue means based on all open non paid revenues. Invoice means based on all open invoices
- Ledger: default Ledger for this relations invoice
- Invoice type: default Invoice type for this relations invoice
- Inv Header1:
- Inv Header2:
In this tab you can see which products are linked to this Relation. To link a product goto Product / Adr -> Products -> Relation Product (Link)
A Relation can have more than one location. To add a location you can choose from a list. If the location isn't in the list, the location must be created in Relation -> Locations (Link)
Relations can have multiple locations, but locations can be created without any relation in the same module
If there are any missing regions, which are used to create an sum of different postcode or, as example, the Benelux.
When there is a country missing in the database, this can be add with the landcode (example: NL) with the complete Englisch name of the country (when needed)
After creating the country, the cities can be created as well (when needed)
Especially when we take a look in the United Kingdom, they use there countie in the postlabel. Here for we can add new counties based (when needed)
Master Data - Relation Groups
Relation groups can be used to generate contracts for multiple relations who'll have the same agreements. For example, when creating a contract there can be add a relation group.
Relation Relation Groups
When creacting a relation group, all above steps should have been done for these relations. Also, there are three type of groups as shown at the below example:
- Default (common)
- Intercompany (only for interal uses)