This module you can manage Contracts and Agreements.
The table has an
AND (vertically) and an
OR (Horizontally) relation. In this case it says: 'Pickup Container'
Rental Contracts are a special type of contracts: they only have 1 Agreement. Therefor the structure is simplified.
Every day a Process is run to calculate the stock per Customer, Handling Unit etc. These form the input for the Rental Contracts. Every week a process is run to calulate the rental costs (Monday morning 01:00). A few types of agreements can be made:
A Tarriff is agreed to be charged per pallet per week. Every week a revenue is produced for the number of pallets in the warehouse.
A Customer rents a fixed space for say 200 pallets. A fixed rent is charged for this space. If for some reason the amount of pallets exceeds 200, a surcharge can be charged for the surplus pallets.
You can agree that for instance the first 3 days a pallet is in the warehouse will not be charged. Only if a pallet stays longer a rate is charged.
You can agree that the rate is based on the highest level (number) of pallets in the previous week, or the current number of pallets when the calculation is made (Monday 01:00).
You can agree a tarriff for 0-50 pallets and a different tarriff for 51-100 pallets.
You can agree to have a tarriff for an other unit than pallet, e.g. cartons, cubic meters etc.
When you add a Rental Contract the next screen appears:
Important fields are:
- Status: can be
- Unit: The base on which the rent will be calculated. E.g.
- Agreement type: There are currnelty three agreement types:
Huidig Nivo (nw)and
- Calculation Method:
- Ledger: Ledger
- Location: The location the rental contract is for
- Product Groups: You can specify a product group if you want to have different agreements for different product groups. (only for
- Free Days: Number of days free of rent. When 7 is filled out, it means the first week until the next monday is free (only for
- Stackable: indicate if the units are stackable
- Customers: The customer this Contract applies to
- Suppliers:The suppliers this Contract applies to
- Internal Description:
- External Description:
- Invoice Type: E.g.
addition to Agreement Type:
|Hoogste nivo||Uses the highest stock level of the previous period|
|Uses the current stock level, thus the level on Monday 01:00|
|Huidige Nivo (nw)||Uses the Stock Level of the previous Monday 01:00|
|Uitslag||Calculates the revenue of an outbound number of units (Dossier Revenue)|
Further there are the following tabs:
This is where you add an agreement. First you enter the dates between which the agreement will be valid. The end date can be left open. When saved the next screen appears:
Under the Agreement Tarriffs tab you can fill out:
- Start at: the number of units te agreements starts with. Combined with Upto, you can have interval Tarriffs
- Upto: Upto
- Amount: amount + currency
- Per: per unit
- Min Amount: If a minimum rent is agreed fill it out here
In this tab
Master Data - Relation Groups
Contract Relation Groups